Lodging & Dining
The Boston Early Music Festival is pleased to recommend the Radisson Hotel Boston as its official host hotel for the 2011 Festival. A special discounted rate will be available for the week of June 13, 2011 and can be reserved online by visiting www.radisson.com/bemf2011.
The Boston Early Music Festival is pleased to offer low-cost air-conditioned dormitory rooms at Emerson College, across from the Boston Common and steps from the Cutler Majestic Theatre, Radisson Hotel, and nearly every Festival venue. Basic amenities are provided (linens, shared bathrooms, breakfast buffet). Rates are $85 a night for single occupancy rooms and $130 a night for double occupancy. A minimum three-night stay is required.
For more information about Emerson College dorm rooms, please contact Carla Chrisfield.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and handicap accessible.
- Buffet breakfast served daily (times TBD).
- Shared bathrooms only; no private bathrooms are available.
- Necessary linens are provided: sheets, one pillow, one blanket, one towel; we recommend you bring any additional items that will make your stay more comfortable.
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the building.
- Phone room available on each floor; local calls are free, long distance calls require a phone card. Sorry, no in-room phones available.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities ($1.25 per wash; $1.25 per dry).
- Use of small public kitchenettes available by request (sink, stovetop, microwave; no refrigerator).
- 24-hour resident assistance.
- There is no smoking allowed in the Emerson College dormitory.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages in the Emerson College dormitory is strictly prohibited.
- N.B.: The Emerson College dormitory uses a strobe light fire alarm system; please let us know if this raises a specific health concern.
The Boston Dining Guide offers information and reviews of most Boston restaurants. Search in Back Bay and Downtown Boston for restaurants near Festival venues.