Friday, April 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Mandarin Oriental, Boston | 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
Alsace with Paul O’Dette
Exceptional music, sightseeing, food, and wine in the stunning medieval town of Ribeauvillé, France!
- Two VIP Concert Tickets to Paul O’Dette’s afternoon concert
- Four-night Accommodations for Two at the charming Hôtel de la Tour
- Ribeauvillé private walking tour and dinner with Paul O’Dette at the extraordinary 3 Michelin Star-rated Auberge de L’Ill
- Regional “Wine and Jam” day tour with Paul O’Dette to meet some of the area’s finest vintners and sample the wares of Europe’s most famous jam-maker, Christine Ferber
- Dates of Stay: October 6–10, 2012
- Airfare and transfers not included
Enjoy a four-night stay at the Hôtel de la Tour in the stunning medieval town of Ribeauvillé, located in the Alsace region of France, an area known for exceptional sightseeing, food, and wine. After an exquisite mid-day concert featuring BEMF Artistic Co-Director and renowned lutenist Paul O’Dette, Mr. O’Dette himself will personally introduce you to Ribeauvillé with a walking tour of the city. The tour will culminate in dinner at the incomparable Auberge de L’Ill, the world-renowned restaurant of Chef Marc Haeberlin that has maintained its three-star status since 1967.
The following day, with Mr. O’Dette as your guide once again, tour the expansive countryside and neighboring towns of Turckheim and Riquewihr, and visit Niedermorschwihr where you’ll sample the pastries, jams, and sweets of the most famous jam-maker in all of Europe, Christine Ferber! Mr. O’Dette is an established wine connoisseur, and will also introduce you to his favorite wineries in the region, including Albert Boxler, where you will sample vintages with the vintners themselves. Salut!
Courtesy of Paul O’Dette and Friends of BEMF