Friday, April 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Mandarin Oriental, Boston | 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
Amsterdam, the Concertgebouw, and Het Loo Palace
Amsterdam with BEMF Stage Director in Residence Gilbert Blin as your guide!
- Three-night luxury Accommodations for Two at the Hotel Pulitzer
- Two tickets to Kristian Bezuidenhout and the Freiburg Baroque Orchestra at the world-famous Concertgebouw on October 30, 2012
- Two passes to Het Loo Palace
- Dates of Stay: October 29 – November 1, 2012
- Airfare and Transfers not included
BEMF Stage Director in Residence Gilbert Blin, who has his atelier in Amsterdam, will be your host during your three-night stay at Amsterdam’s beautiful Hotel Pulitzer, located in the iconic canal zone. M. Blin will accompany you to dinner, and then to the world-famous Concertgebouw for a performance by the Freiburg Baroque Orchestra featuring astounding fortepiano soloist Kristian Bezuidenhout in an all-Beethoven program that includes the Triple Concerto for violin, cello, and piano, and Piano Concerto No. 5 (“Emperor”). The next day, join M. Blin for a personal guided tour of stunning Het Loo Palace, the 17th-century residence of William III of Orange and Mary II of England and a glorious example of Dutch Baroque architecture.
Compliments of Gilbert Blin, Kristian Bezuidenhout, and Friends of BEMF